Alattas, H., Slavcev, R.A. 2016. Isolation and Characterization of Host Mutations that Suppress the Bacteriophage Lambda Rex Phenotype. Molecular Genetics of Bacteria and Phages Meeting; University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA.
Wong, S., R.A. Slavcev. 2015. DNA Ministrings: A new approach to cancer gene therapy. Institute for comparative Cancer Investigation 8th Annual Cancer Research Symposium, Guelph, Canada.
Wong, S., R.A. Slavcev. 2015. DNA Ministrings: Linear covalently closed DNA minivectors for use in non-viral gene therapy with applications toward ovarian cancer. American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy 18th Annual Meeting. New Orleans, USA.
Nicastro, J., R.A. Slavcev. 2014. Construction and characterization of an HIV DNA-VLP vaccine using bacteriophage Lambda. Waterloo Institute for Nanotechnology (WIN). Graduate Student Research Seminar Series. Waterloo, Canada.
- Wong, S., Nafissi, N. Sum, Chi Hong, and R. Slavcev.* 2014. Delivery of toxic topoisomerase mutant alleles by DNA ministrings for ovarian cancer gene therapy. Institute for Comparative Cancer Investigation (ICCI). May 15, Guelph, Canada.
- Sum, C.H., Nafissi, N., Slavcev, R. 2014. Optimized production of a Safe and Efficient Gene Therapeutic Vaccine versus HIV via a Linear Covalently Closed DNA Minivector. International Symposium HIV and Emerging Infectious Diseases (ISHEID) Conference, May 21-24, Marseille, France
- Nicastro, J., Slavcev, R.A. 2013. Construction and analysis of a genetically tuneable lytic phage display system. International Evergreen Phage Conference, August 4, Olympia, USA
- Sum, C. H., Nafissi, N., Slavcev, R.A. 2013. Downstream development of HIV DNA-VLP vaccine upon optimization of linear covalently closed (LCC) mini-plasmid production. 4th Annual Canadian Pharmacy Education & Research Conference, June 11, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada [Winner of Whit-Matthews Graduate Student Poster Award]
- Nicastro, J., Slavcev, R.A. 2013. Construction and characterization of a genetically tuneable dsDNA Phage Display System using bacteriophage lambda. 4th Annual Pharmacy Education and Research Conference, June 11, Niagara-on-the-lake, Canada
- Nafiseh, N., Slavcev, R.A. 2013. Ministring DNA vectors: The gold standard for gene delivery in molecular medicine. American Association of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT). May 15, Salt Lake City, USA.
- Nafiseh, N., Slavcev, R.A. 2013. Development of a highly safe and efficient pDNA vector production system for non-viral gene delivery. The 4th Annual World DNA and Genome Day 2013; Congress of International Bio-Pharmaceutical Cooperation and Innovation 2013. April 27, Nanjing, China.
- Sum, C. H., Slavcev, R.A., Wettig, S. D. 2012. Comparative analysis of DNA topology on gene delivery mediated by gemini surfactant/DOPE nanoparticles. 3rd Annual Nano Ontario Conference, October 11, Waterloo, Canada.
- Sum, C. H., Nafissi, N., Slavcev, R.A., Wettig, S. D. 2012. Enhanced gene delivery through gemini surfactant mediated transfection of linear covalently closed (LCC) mini-plasmids. 19th International Symposium on Surfactants in Solution 2012 (SIS2012), June 24, Edmonton, Canada [Winner of Best poster award]